Thursday, January 15, 2015

Reflections of a Returning Missionary

I thought I would share my thoughts since our return. I had the opportunity to travel with my three oldest daughters and granddaughter which was the highlight of my trip to Haiti. What a gift!   I love them all so much!!!!   

Some of my thoughts as I am remembering and reflecting this week are: 

Life changing experiences!  
Senses Heightened. 
What is important!  
More aware of God's Amazing Blessings! 
My purpose in Life!  
Missing all the warmth and love our Haitian friends showed us while visiting their wonderful country. 
Richness is not always green.  


My dear husband printed a copy of a photo my daughter Jennifer had taken in the gift shop next to where we were staying.
                                                


Thank You

G O D


For Blessing Me

MUCH  MORE
Than I Deserve!

Kathy Vanderpoel

No comments:

Post a Comment